[Company Name] is committed to making its websites accessible in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector (hereinafter, Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7). This accessibility statement applies to the website marbonetmiro.com
This website is partially according with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, due to the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
Content not accessible
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7: There could be specific editing errors on any web page, both in HTML content and in final documents, published after September 20, 2018 (date of entry into force of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7). Specifically, there may be errors in those documents that contain graphics, complex tables or in those that were electronically signed before their accessibility review.
- Disproportionate burden: does not apply.
- The content does not falls within the scope of applicable law: There are office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements; Third-party content that is not financed, developed, or under the control of this Ministry may also be in this situation.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on December 29, 2022.
The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by our company.
Observations and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7) such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website.
- Convey other content access difficulties.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website.
Through the following ways:
Communications will be received and processed by the customer service department of [company name], as the unit responsible for the contents of this website.
You can also request in accessible format information that does not meet the accessibility requirements, either because it is excluded, or because it is exempt due to disproportionate burden; or make a complaint for non-compliance with accessibility requirements. Link to the contact form of article 12 of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7.
Through our contact form you can initiate a claim to know and oppose the reasons for the rejection of a request for accessible information or complaint, urge the adoption of appropriate measures in the case of disagreeing with the decision adopted, o State the reasons why it is considered that the response does not meet the required requirements.
La versión actualmente visible de este sitio web es de enero de 2023 y en esa fecha se hizo la revisión del nivel de accesibilidad vigente en aquel momento. A partir de dicha fecha se llevarán a cabo revisiones parciales cada año del contenido web nuevo o modificado, tanto de las plantillas como de las páginas y documentos finales publicados, a fin de asegurar el cumplimiento de los requerimientos de accesibilidad de la Norma UNE-EN 301549:2019, considerando las excepciones del Real Decreto 1112/2018, de 7 de septiembre. Entre otras, se adoptan las siguientes medidas para facilitar la accesibilidad:
- Using alt text on images
- Links provide details of the function or destination of the hyperlink
- Use of W3C standards: XHTML 1.0, CSS 3.0, WAI AA.
You can check on the page of Legal warning para qué navegadores y versiones está optimizado este sitio web.